r.p.mcmurphy

Rob Morley wrote:
In article ,
says...
How best to fill them? I Made some garage doors last year and they
were faced with pine t&g floor boards. over summer, gaps of up to
5mm have appeared which I need to fill and repaint over. I have
just tried some premixed Polly filla and some decorators filler(in a
trigger gun) that I have around, but the pollyfilla goes to hard to
quickly and the decorators filler doesn't give a good finish.

Or do it properly - move the boards along so they're snug again, and
paint them before they get damp.

each plank is securly nailed down, so thats not an option.

steve