Toller

USED. I repeat, USED.

Whether you want to buy a $250 used contractors saw or a $600 used cabinet
saw depends on your budget and workshop.
I have bought a used table saw, radial arm saw, jointer, biscuit joiner, and
a whole mess of smaller shop tools. I am very satisfied with all of them.
(Sadly I had to buy a new planer; they just don't seem to be available used
in decent condition)
I have also bought 3 used houses, and even a used diamond in my wife's
engagement ring. Sounds cheap? Well she kinda enjoys it when everyone's
mouth drops open when they see it; and only she (and now all of you) know it
is used and cost 1/3rd the price of a new one.

Can't quite bring myself to buy a used car. The warranty seems more
important than the small price break.

USED