Chris

"Nascar Raiders" wrote in message
Grizzly offers this in both a 220v 3 hp motor or the 2 hp 110v I would
think for my needs the 2 hp would be enough, or for the same price
should I go ahead and get the 220v 3 hp ?
Sure am glad I checked with you guys first and thanks to all of you
for the advice.....alot of money, but sounds like it will be worth it in
the long run.

Paul

I have the 3hp and am happy with it. Although I have a buddy who has the
2HP version and is more than happy with it. I think he just wimped out on
running the 220v. He does have some trouble keeping the breaker from
popping. More than reason enough for me to get the 3hp 220v version.

Chris