Abrasha

Thanks again all. I am definitely going powder coat if i can.
Abrasha you are right, this is going to be a big quantity for a major
retailer although I won't say who. Must confess, I would rather give
the work to a local outfit, but the choice is not mine to make....

Steve

Hmmm,

That sounds like something of the order of Crate & Barrel or Pottery Barn.

Good for you to be involved in something like that. I think it's very
exited to be involved with "economies of scale".

Wouldn't mind to do it myself some time. I'd love to have my chess set
produced in very large quantities in China, so it could retail well
under $500.00 in the US. I could sell quite a few at that price.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com