Pete C

Default Ciao bella. Back home to water tank problem.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:50:41 +0100,
wrote:

In article , Christian
McArdle writes
Doesn't really make sense, since electricity isn't particularly cheap in
the US. Lagging the tank would pay back the cost very quickly.

But they wear energy wastage with a badge of pride. If you attempt to save
energy, you're a pinko commie liberal (and probably Muslim, too, nowadays).
All of which should result in you being tortured and detained without trial.

And, of course, its not just them having just returned from a mini trip
around the world its amazing to see the lack of worry about energy
consumption including still running around in gas guzzling giants,
whilst we're caning ourselves about saving energy nobody else in the
world gives a toss

True, but much of the time it's just money down the drain. I'd rather
drive a smaller car and have access to a better health service
overall.

cheers,
Pete.