Dave Hinz

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:21:20 GMT, Ignoramus19652 wrote:
On 23 Sep 2005 18:47:58 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

I see guys with dogtag-making machines all the time at gunshows in
Wisconsin. Next time I see one I'll get you a card & give you the info.
Or, in the Wisconsin Dells, the "Dells Army Ducks" place has a dogtag
maker and may do phone orders.

Come to think about it, we were in WD just 2 months ago.

Ah...(uncomfortable pause)...listen, if I flipped you off (license
plates being what they are), I should probably apologize at this point.
Hypothetically, that is.

As far as attaching it to your infant; didn't you just get a new
welder?

rotflmao...

Yeah. As if you could get a little one to stand still long enough to
get a good ground...