Dave Hinz

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:34:09 -0700, Eric R Snow wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:06:41 GMT, Ignoramus19652
wrote:

I would like to buy several dog tags for my family. I have an engraver
and an etcher. Which of them would be better for writing on these dog
tags?

What about a tatoo? Or an RFID chip under the skin? They make 'em for
animals, oughta work for people.

Iggy,

I see guys with dogtag-making machines all the time at gunshows in
Wisconsin. Next time I see one I'll get you a card & give you the info.
Or, in the Wisconsin Dells, the "Dells Army Ducks" place has a dogtag
maker and may do phone orders. As far as attaching it to your infant;
didn't you just get a new welder?

Dave "Father of 2, including a 10-month-old" Hinz