Tim Fischer

"Colbyt" wrote in message
news:OjyXe.346099$x96.321584@attbi_s72...
A new hose or hose/wand combo can be purchased on EBAY for a lot less than
$55. Several dealers sell them. One of the better sellers has Midwest in
their name. I can look up the actual name if you are really interested as
bought from them.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take a standard hose -- you have to take the gun
apart to get the other end of the hose apart, and it has a non-standard
fitting.. There's a dealer on eBay from the UK that can sell me one, but it
was going to be almost as expensive, not including the shipping from the UK
which made it worse.

Every once in awhile, a used part will appear on eBay, but they seem to go
for almost as high and are rare enough to be hard to attain...

But if you think you know of a dealer that can sell me a part cheaper, I'd
be interested.

-Tim