Lawrence Wasserman

In article . com,
Lesley wrote:
Sorry, I didn't mean portable. I guess I meant "compact". I always
think of something "small" as being "portable". I need to stop that.

I'm looking for a vent-free, open flame, compact natural gas heater
with a fan that has a programmable thermostat in addition to automatic
shut-off if oxygen is depleted or if the pilot light goes out.

If anyone has any recommendations, I would be interested in hearing
them.

Thanks again,

Lesley

Home Depot sells them under the name "Comfort Glow" and Harbor Freight
has a similar line calld "Procom" (Maybe spelled "Procomm") They are
not available in all areas and are not permitted under code in some
localities.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland