Beachcomber

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:09:52 -0400, George
wrote:

Lesley wrote:
Sorry, I didn't mean portable. I guess I meant "compact". I always
think of something "small" as being "portable". I need to stop that.

I'm looking for a vent-free, open flame, compact natural gas heater
with a fan that has a programmable thermostat in addition to automatic
shut-off if oxygen is depleted or if the pilot light goes out.

WW Granger sells what they call "portable" NG heaters. (I didn't
think that anything like that existed). It looks like they are used
for construction sites. The one I saw (Dayton model 6BY70) looks like
it comes with a flexible hose and some sort of NG connector.

You might have a hard time finding anything smaller or code rated for
residential use that isn't a permanent NG heater.

The Granger Site is at:

www.grainger.com

(No affiliation)

Beachcomber