Gunner

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:19:40 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote

Ive run across at least 15 Consew and Jukis in the last few years, and
the most any of them cost was $200

Gunner

If I could find one, I would buy it in a second. Where do you live?

Steve

California, I see these in my scrounging travels around So. Cal.

Ill keep you in mind from now on. Its in the mental "want list"

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner