keith

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:18:34 -0400, JD wrote:

I have to remove my toilet to replace the floor. Any suggestions on
removing the water from the bowl, or is it not enough to worry about? Just
have some old towels ready?

The trap is in the bowl, so if you pull/roll it forward (after loosening
it by rocking, if need be) you _should_ be able to get away without
spilling any water. Dump what's left in the tub. Have a 1" putty knife,
or the equivalent, handy to clean the wax off the bowl's "horn" and floor.
Old paper towels are a good idea, as is a roll of paper towels. ;-)

--
Keith