Ray wrote:
I have to remove my toilet to replace the floor. Any suggestions on
removing the water from the bowl, or is it not enough to worry about? Just
have some old towels ready?
Thanks in advance

There should be a shut off valve where the pipe connects to the toilet.
Turn that off then flush the toilet. All of the water in the bowl and in
the tank will flush out. Everything should be empty then.

You will still have a bit of water in the trap after you close the
shutoff and flush one last time, but you absorb the excess water with
an old towel, suck it out with a 99cent turkey baster or something of
the like.