Gunner

On 22 Sep 2005 08:27:21 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Waynemak says...

Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips on how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but anything
else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

Gunner would ship you a couple of cats for a very minimal fee....

Jim

Pick up the shipping and sent the cat carriers back..and Ill fix you
right up.

If you can find one in your area...get a female Abyssinian. Best
hunters Ive ever seen.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner