Gunner

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:42:59 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

So, I get it where I can get it. I have considered buying a walking foot
Consew to do some work for myself, but can't justify the cost. These
sunshades were $120 each, and just a drop in. Hardly worth messing with.

Steve

Ive run across at least 15 Consew and Jukis in the last few years, and
the most any of them cost was $200

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner