Thanks again all. I am definitely going powder coat if i can.
Abrasha you are right, this is going to be a big quantity for a major
retailer although I won't say who. Must confess, I would rather give
the work to a local outfit, but the choice is not mine to make....

Steve

Abrasha wrote:
Roger Shoaf wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I probably have not got enough time to research the

feasibility of using this material and also wether the
Chinese manufacturer can even get it .

Why are you sending this kind of work to China?

Plenty of local shops could do it for you.

I have a feeling he may be talking large quantity, maybe very large
quantity.

Much cheaper in China. Sure, there are plenty of local shops who can do
it, but can they do it at the same price?

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com