xmradio

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:ZQLYe.81601$DW1.13647@fed1read06...

"DE" wrote in message
Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips on
how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but
anything
else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

I made one of these:

http://www.farmshow.com/issues/27/06/270605.asp

This is the * BEST* mouse trap for the shop, hands down....
I use a ice fishing ladle to fish out the dead *******s. Just don't
contact the + side with the ladle handle... if you do..well lets just
say I would describe the sensation as a * religious experience *.....

I think the feral cats eat em after dark. No posion to worry about

I use a 5 gal bucket and flashing tin with some hardware cloth
for the bait. My fence charger averages 13K volts........ when I
first used it I averaged 6-10 per night..then it tapered off to zero.

If someone could figure out a portable shocker out of scrounged parts
that would be too cool.....maybe a auto coil

That looks cool. I have a Fi-Shock that I have set up to get rid of
birds, cats, and dogs. I never thought of using it for mice. It would be
a simple device to make, and like they say, you can use it for multiple
traps.

Steve

I suggest you rent the movie "Mouse Hunt"...have a good laugh...don't kill
the little creatures...

xman