G Henslee

Richard J Kinch wrote:

No _facts_ to back up his earlier statements (which he chose to snip).

"I think "sealing" is a waste of time. It only lasts a few months, and
you are not going to be diligent in reapplying. Once you let it go,
there's no point in keeping it up.

Grout so-called "sealers" are a recent invention of the chain retailers
looking for a high-margin add-on. Places like Color Tile would
practically give away the tile to get you to buy an precious kit of
installation tools and supplies."

G Henslee writes:

Your opinion as a novice doesn't help anyone.

My opinion is based on 30 years experience

Of never being wrong...

Grout needs sealer like a driveway needs paint.

Apples and oranges.

- end of subject