Larry Jaques

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:20:49 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Waynemak" quickly quoth:

Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips on how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but anything
else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

Screen over any opening larger than 1/3".

For the traps, peanut butter is the top draw, but anything which has
been sprinkled with garlic works quite well, too. Put mouse traps next
to rat traps to catch both sizes. Toss them after one catch. Rats can
catch the scent of death on one and avoid it. They also can smell
poison from a dead rat and know to avoid the stuff in the future.

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com