Larry Jaques

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:42:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"SteveB" quickly quoth:
-snip--
So, I get it where I can get it. I have considered buying a walking foot
Consew to do some work for myself, but can't justify the cost. These
sunshades were $120 each, and just a drop in. Hardly worth messing with.

I picked up a $300 non-walking-foot Consew last year. It works fine
for my NoteSHADE production purposes. I couldn't afford the extra $350
at that time for the walking foot model. It came with a bench, new
lamp, and half a dozen feet/bobbins/needles. A real machine sure beats
trying to sew heavy materials with a home model, lemme tell ya. Then
again, that old, black, cast-iron, TOTC Universal machine did a job
once I figured out the tensions and got a new needle in it.

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com