Martin H. Eastburn

Just thought -

We all live under the view of overflying hawks, eagles, owls and the like.
(we have to watch out for our little dog!) - So like slugs - put out plates of beer!
The left over beer when you have to run the neighbor home because it is late...
Or the ones that go flat...

Maybe it will make them drunk - and just not think of what they are doing or not doing...

Yell - here birdie a lot.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Ignoramus26924 wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:35:16 -0700, Eric R Snow wrote:

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:23:32 GMT, Ignoramus26924
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:22:32 GMT, Fred R "spam wrote:

Ignoramus26924 wrote:

mice chewed through my polyurethane foam...

Hmmm ... sprinkle some metal chips on the foam as it sets? The stuff has
certainly damaged me often enough. Might as well use what ya' got!

I have a mouse hole to patch up, and I will use broken glass instead
of chips. Maybe I will do it today.

I've been killing lots of mice the last few days. My shop has become
infested. Mouse traps are, to me, the best solution to mice already in
the shop because they kill fast. I like the idea of hardware cloth in
the foam. But dislike the idea of broken glass. I think the broken
glass would deter the mice by slowly killing them from the cuts they
would recieve. That seems cruel to me. Better to kill them fast if
they must be killed.
Eric

I doubt that the mice are so stupid as to continue trying to chew
their way through broken glass. That would be counterintuitive.