Gerald Miller

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:27:44 GMT, Ted Edwards
wrote:

Waynemak wrote:
Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips on how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but anything
else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

A cat. When we first moved to the Okanagan from North Vancouver, our
cat stayed behind with my son who was living in the house. That year I
trapped 23 mice in the cabin. (We have a cabin on the property where we
were/are building our new home.) When the house sold we brought the cat
up here. Never saw anything more of mice except a very occasional tail
out on the porch. BTW, females are generally better hunters than males.

Ted

Especially if they have kittens about a month old. This is how the
summer residents of Pelee Island used to open their cottages for the
summer. Every winter the year round residents organized cat hunts to
protect their Pheasant industry.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada