Gerald Miller

On 22 Sep 2005 09:25:01 -0700, "jw" wrote:

Downy sheets. Several boaters around here have this issue with
critters every time this part of the year. Started putting downy
sheets in the various nooks and crannies and haven't seen any mice
since.

"Old school" mothballs used to work pretty effectively, but I think the
formulation has changed as that doesn't seem to be as effective
anymore.

JW

Don't know about mice, but about every five years, skunks take up
residence under the back shed; I toss in a dozen mothballs and they
relocate under the neighbour's shed who then calls in the wildlife
control guy two doors further along.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada