Gerald Miller

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:53:25 -0600, "Jim & Lil"
wrote:

"Waynemak" wrote in message
Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips on how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but
anything else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

Hi Wayne,

Try here
http://www.martleyelectronics.co.uk/...ent.html#rp110
My brother in law swears by the plug in trap that emits a high
pitched squeel that can't be heard of by the human ear. He used it in his
quonset to keep mice out of his combine and tractor. I also park our
motorhome in this building and have has no mice in it since he started using
it.( we had a few perviouse years).

I respectfully disagree with the other posters saying to use poison as
mice will pick some of the damndest places to die...then you have you have
the smell and a body to look for. Traps are good as the trap would "Anchor"
them so you can at least find them to dispose them. I reccomend a
combination of traps and this squeel emitter seen at that link. I see that
the link is in the UK as all I did was google searched pest control...I know
they can be bought in the States and Canada with a better search... Hope
that was of some help....Jim

An installer of commercial alarm systems told me, back in 1966, that
any location in which he had installed an ultrasonic motion detector,
never had a mouse problem thereafter. Hearsay evidence only, I have
never tried this myself.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada