Ted Edwards

Waynemak wrote:
Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips on how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but anything
else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

A cat. When we first moved to the Okanagan from North Vancouver, our
cat stayed behind with my son who was living in the house. That year I
trapped 23 mice in the cabin. (We have a cabin on the property where we
were/are building our new home.) When the house sold we brought the cat
up here. Never saw anything more of mice except a very occasional tail
out on the porch. BTW, females are generally better hunters than males.

Ted