Amun

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Phisherman" wrote in message
I can't cut back on gasoline used in my mowers, tiller, leaf blower,
weedeater, chipper shredder, chainsaw, etc.

Sure you can, you just choose not to. Not that they take a tremendous
amount of gas anyway.

Let the grass grow a little longer, rake instead of blowing the leaves.
Chainsaw probably not as you still have to cut.

Yup, lots of gas saving alternatives for those who want to find them.
Even trees can be dropped and cleaned up with a good bowsaw and/or axe, and
a bit of time.

Mind you I've seen people who can't do their laundry when the dryer breaks.
And can't think about just drying stuff on a rope in the backyard or
balcony.

AMUN