On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:31:02 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

I think "sealing" is a waste of time. It only lasts a few months, and you

Until a quart of RED paint is accidentally spilt right down the grout
line. Because my tile had been sealed (DIY) the paint wiped right up
with paper towels and a damp cloth. There is no sign of red in the
sandstone grout.

Grout so-called "sealers" are a recent invention of the chain retailers

I used a product at the local HD called Stand N Seal (also another
similar one), one can does 500 linear feet. Spray it as you walk,
absolutely no clean up...dries clear, etc...

Think sealing is not a good idea, huh?

Oren
At this moment I do not have a personal relationship
with a computer. Janet Reno, Attorney General 24 May 1998