Jon Danniken

"Ignoramus26924" wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
"Ignoramus26924" wrote:
Waynemak wrote:
Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips

on
how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but

anything
else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

I have used poison to keep mice out of my shed that houses my hens
and their feed.

The problem with that is whatever might eat the mouse gets sick. Cats,
dogs, birds, all of them are known to eat dead mice, and don't deserve

the
poison meal.

That thought never occurred to me, but I must say that I have yet to
see a stray dog or cat wandering around my yard. I will keep this in
mind and think about it a little more.

The poisoned mouse can travel a ways farther than your property before it
dies.

Jon