SteveB

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message

Whaaaa?

So you do talk, kinda.

Buying shade and finding the right person to sew it is all you need to
save $

Never mind

You are in Las Vegas.

I used to be a steel erection contractor in Las Vegas. We did awnings. I
had a guy in Henderson, and one in East Las Vegas that did my canvas work.
We did all the awnings for Duck Creek Condos, and all of the Budget suites.
As well as McGees Ski Chalet. A lot of the older stuff we did is gone now,
remodeled away. Many many awnings at many businesses and residences. We
did all the wrought iron work at Mt. Charleston Hotel, which still looks
new.

But one friend has changed occupations, and the other is unreasonably high
priced.

So, I get it where I can get it. I have considered buying a walking foot
Consew to do some work for myself, but can't justify the cost. These
sunshades were $120 each, and just a drop in. Hardly worth messing with.

Steve