Gunner

On 22 Sep 2005 15:02:26 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:37:28 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:05:45 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Sell me your .45 for twice what it's worth and I'll leave a check in your
box.

Which one? I have 11

OK, so 5 for Tom, 5 for me, and one for your hip. Seems fair. But,
then how will I know which of my 8 to shoot?

You shoot the .41 Magnum of course.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner