rigger

Could you have a look at
page 2693 (just put 2693 in the search field on the left side of
mcmaster.com) and tell me which is the 60 degree one? I think I'll get one
of those.

The type we most commonly used was similar to "H". but "J" looks like
it will work well. Nothing under around 4' is effective as you'll be
down on your knees to use it. 4' is also a good length if you're
working by yourself; you can still keep a good, controlled, grip on the
bar and nudge your rollers or blocks underneath with your boot. A 6'
bar would put most people too far away. If you need a little more
"umph" you can add a pipe to lengthen it (if you bend your bar on a
really heavy machine I didn't tell you this).

Just watch those fingers.

dennis
in nca