wmbjk

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:20:49 -0400, "Waynemak"
wrote:

Its going to get cold out and that means the mice come in. Any tips on how
to keep them out of my welders in the garage? I will set traps but anything
else to prevent the little PITAs out of my stuff.

What you need is a herd of meat-eating centipedes.
http://www.citlink.net/~wmbjk/images/mouse.jpg

I emailed that photo to a friend of mine and he found it a bit
disturbing. He thought the critter was dead. Then I told him that not
only was it alive, it wouldn't let go of the mouse. My friend said
that if it had appeared in *his* shop, he'd have gone straight for his

Wayne