MattH MattH is offline
Junior Member

Default Central Heating Pump

Can someone please help with some advice. I have recently moved into a much larger house and have found that the central heating does not warm all the radiators very well. I have tried balancing but although improved the rads are nowhere near the heat at my last house. The pump used is a Grundfos 15/60, my question is the house has 23 radiators, approx 18 are large doubles, should i be looking for a replacement pump and if so how can i calculate the size i need, from waht i understand the pump i have is quite a powerful domestice version but i cany help feeling its not pwerful enough as its the same as in my last house which was quite smaller.

any help anyone can give greatly appreciated.

Regards