Tim Williams

"Abrasha" wrote in message
As I said before, welcome to the club.

Having said that, your OS is extremely outdated.

I really enjoy these threads, I really do. The subject is about not being
able to use software that any non-nerd nine-year-old can operate, how
embarrasing!

Windows 98 may be 7 years old, but nothing's changed about the world except
the most intensive applications -- mostly industrial programs like CAD, and
the top games -- that demands an operating system any newer.

'98SE handles my Duron just fine, and just reading e-mail, newsgroups, light
internet work (if hard to find with the overabundance of Flash and
Javascript today) and word processing doesn't even need anything so
sophisticated anyway. (Geez, computers have been word processing earlier
than 1980!)

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.