Larry Jaques

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:56:44 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:42:22 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

ROTFLMAO! I like it. And while they're out, stamp a nice, indelible
red "S" on their forehead. They'll think how stupid they were every
time they look in the mirror or see a person staring at it for at
least a week thereafter. People with 4 or more concurrent esses would
be deported to Washington D.C. with no hope for parole.

I assume you mean for a 4 year term??????

Nope. I just felt we should group the arseholes together with the rest
of their kind. Then again, some of them are already in office there.

* Michelangelo would have made ** Website Programming
* better time with a roller. **
http://diversify.com