Dave Hinz

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:56:01 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 21 Sep 2005 14:31:54 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Ive others. Ill put you on my bequeth list. This one has been my
daily companion for over 30 yrs, and will continue to be for hopefully
at least that long in the future.. Perferably 3x that long..but..shrug

Thanks, uncle Gunner!

Gunner, a firm believer in the Viking Funeral concept.

Yeah. About that...my mom wants one of those when the time is
appropriate, and I don't have the first clue on how to pull it off
without seriously angering some authorities or others. I wonder if
Norway would be open to it, or maybe Orkney?