Rob Morley

In article . com,
says...
Rob Morley wrote:
In article 1127243521.405343.269730@g14g2000cwa.

Or how about a circular curtain that pulls up to the ceiling when not in
use?

There just might be a way to make one of those work. If you can fix a
low voltage heater in the central tube, hot enough that it boils it dry
when rolled up, it could work and not go all mouldy.

Central tube?

roller blinds roll around a central tube. Youve got to somehow dry that
blind off, else it goes mouldy, grows nasty bacteria etc.

I didn't say anything about a roller blind - what I had in mind is more
like a Roman blind with curved battens (possibly hoops depending on the
space that it's going to be fitted in).