jim rozen

In article
, Terry
Collins says...

The advantage of face to face collision is the eventually they learn.
Pavlovian aversion training {:-).

There are a lot of folks here who are very smart and don't pay
much attention to what their body is doing while they walk down the
hallway. Their minds are literally elsewhere. They're not
being rude, they do stuff like type on laptops or read books while
wandering down the hall. I've seen folks bump into closed doors.

They get worse while talking with each other.

My solution is to simply, and obviously, avert my gaze to be out
the front windows of the hallway, and keep on walking straight
at them. Oddly they always seem to be gone from my path when
I get to them.

Sort of a low-speed game of chicken.

Jim

please reply to: