Erling Ringen Elvsrud

Default What kind of v-belt is this?

Hello,

I want to buy a sheave for a project I'm working on. I have a AEG motor
from an old washing machine and a v-belt from the same machine.
My question is: What kind of v-belt profile is this? The belt
is about 10mm wide and 6mm tall. I have uploaded 3 pictures of the
sheave on the motor, the belt, and the belt + sheave from the washing
machine. The sheave removed from the machine is unfurtunately of wrong
dimensions and I was also unable to remove it from the axle without
destroying the mounting mechanism.

The pictures are located he http://pyld.killozap.com/sheave

One final question, do you know where to buy sheaves that fits axles in
metric dimensions? (20mm axle).

Thanks,

Erling