Larry Jaques

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:47:18 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Grant Erwin quickly quoth:

damnedtoppostingcorrectedyalazybutthead

Larry Jaques wrote:
I sure wish you had shown a third view. Those two leave me cold.
What/where are the rollers, what slides under the machine, etc?!?

http://www.tinyisland.com/images/temp/machrollers.pdf

Sorry, it ain't a blueprint, that's for sure. Try this, these are the skates I
copied with a slight redesign:
http://www.dogpatch.com/bobp/shop/mover.htm

OhhhhhK. The top is a "front" view and the bottom a "side" view with
just plain ol' rectangles for casters. Got it. That one detail
omission made a real difference. Also, I was thinking "side-mount"
while you built front/rear mounts.

-=Everything in Moderation,=- NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards
-=including moderation.=- http://www.diversify.com