Terry Collins

Gunner Asch wrote:

Some allow you to shoot a trespasser unannounced

Would be nice if they had that in OZ. I am thinking of certain home
alarm sales peeps who do their door to door selling late at night. {:-)

We also have rules about allowing public to approach your mailbox
unharrassed and your front door, but only authorised peeps for your
water and electricity meter.

Really ****ed off the Left..but oddly enough..he keeps getting
reelected.

Protecting yourself aint right vs left. It is common sense and
experience vs blind faith and lack of experience. Amazing how many peeps
stating any view (right , left, etc) don't have the practical experience
to reflect whether their believes are viable.