user

Thanks..

Well, it looks like I will be trying another service..

Is the description below referring to the specs of a Tek-Mate ?

Features:

a.. 0.4 oz./yr. sensitivity to CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs

Thanks

Travis Jordan wrote:

user wrote:

Hi Folks..

I'm having an issue with one of the AC systems in my house.. For some
reasons only the upstairs unit seems to be leaking freeon.. But I've
had a tech come over, and check for leaks, using a device amde by
Infinicon-Tekmate, that emits a beeping sound when freeon is
detected.. However, the tech wasn't able to detect any leaks using
that.. Then he tried using the bubble detector solution, but wasn't
able to find any leaks with that either.. He did this in both places,
in the attic near the coil, and outside by opening the unit near the
compressor..

Either the Tek-Mate is broken, or it was turned off. With your leak
rate it should have been beeping anywhere in the vicinity of the leak!