Lurch

Default Securit 700L alarm (circa 1995)

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:37:53 +0000 (UTC), "John"
strung together this:

Has anyone by any chance got instructions for disabling the "chime" facility
on one of the above alarms?

Try this

Enter your user code.
Press the chime button.
Select\deselect the zones for chime.
Press the * key.

A copy of the booklet for the unit would be a
great help for reference as I may have to swap out the outside sounder unit
soon.

That would be the installation manual you need and you're not an
installer. Also, the specifics of changing the SAB would come under
the SAB instructions, not the panels and if you know what you're doing
you don't need the panels installation manual.
The user manual on the other hand is fine, I'd let you have that if I
had a copy!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd