Phil Addison

Comments seem to have dried up so unless any last minute ones come in, I
will elevate the testing version to the full diyfaq site in the next day
or two.

The Drilling FAQ has had several additions in the last few days, and
minor additions to Normal / Hammer Drills, Sander, and Mitre Saw.

See
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/testing/pow...s/drillfaq.htm
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/testing/powertools/drill.htm
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/testing/pow...s/mitresaw.htm
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/testing/powertools/sander.htm

New comments are still welcome on broken links, typos, punctuation,
grammar, readability, facts, gibberish, content, style etc.
ESPECIALLY if they come complete with text to paste in.

Phil
phil_a (a t) big foot (stop) c om = make obvious corrections

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:54:25 GMT, in uk.d-i-y Phil Addison
wrote:

x-noarchive

The "Power Tool FAQ", & updated "Drill-bit and Drilling FAQ" are on the
brink of release within our main FAQ. If anyone wants to make any last
minute input a pre-release version is at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/testing/con...tml#powertools

Any comments appreciated on broken links, typos, punctuation, grammar,
readability, facts, gibberish, content, style etc.

Feel free to email me if you have comments you think too trivial to post
here.

Phil
phil_a (a t) big foot (stop) c om = make obvious corrections
PS Did I mention content?

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/
Remove NOSPAM from address to email me