SteveB

The Escalator People --
Those fools who take one step off of the top of the escalator and then
have a discussion or just daydream, oblivious to the rest of the
escalator users who are now forced to find a new flow pattern or stack
up against the "escalator people"

Or the "Stuck in the aisle at WalMart people".

Four or five, at least two of them with a 60" waistband, standing totally
still, blocking the whole aisle, always looking the other way, talking about
nothing in particular, and oblivious to anyone wanting to use the aisle.

I usually raise up the front wheels of my cart about eight inches and drop
it. Of course, I am looking at something on the top shelf when I do this.
One time, I thought the lady was either going catatonic, or going to mess
her pants.

I just gave her the .............. "What?" ......... look.

Steve