SteveB

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Steve, you misunderstand...I have NO problems with noisemakers and
such.

And I am certainly not a "bleeding heart liberal"...quite the contrary.
;)

It's the mantraps that will come back to bite you and yours...sometimes
permanently.

I can also assure you that you cannot watch your kids and their friends
24/7. With anything you do, ask yourself how you would react to their
triggering any setup you install and would you be able to live with the
consequences.

I have personally seen the results of a child killed because of their
parent's carelessness...it is a living hell for the parents and one
that I would never want to live through myself.

Stuff is replacable...people aren't...especially the ones you love.

TMT

VERY good points. Thank you.

Steve