Larry Jaques

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:48:17 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, xray
quickly quoth:

Surprizes me how many people I see living their lives in condition
white.

Not more than 95%, eh?

Another term (I think I invented it):

The Escalator People --
Those fools who take one step off of the top of the escalator and then
have a discussion or just daydream, oblivious to the rest of the
escalator users who are now forced to find a new flow pattern or stack
up against the "escalator people"

Can we get a law that says it is ok to tazer the escalator people back
into consciousness?

ROTFLMAO! I like it. And while they're out, stamp a nice, indelible
red "S" on their forehead. They'll think how stupid they were every
time they look in the mirror or see a person staring at it for at
least a week thereafter. People with 4 or more concurrent esses would
be deported to Washington D.C. with no hope for parole.

-=Everything in Moderation,=- NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards
-=including moderation.=- http://www.diversify.com