Phil Addison

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:27:37 +0100, in uk.d-i-y John Cartmell
wrote:

In article , Phil Addison
wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:01:26 +0100, in uk.d-i-y John Cartmell
wrote:

In article , Phil Addison
wrote:
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:26:49 +0100, in uk.d-i-y John Cartmell
wrote:

In article , Phil Addison
wrote:

Ouch!! ok, another one to add then.

Worth adding a note on any description of machines with a (fast)
turning action that long hair, ties, bows, jewellry, snooks, &c
should be left behind along with the idea of using such machinery
whilst tired, drugged, inebriated, or hung-over.

What is a snook? Or do you mean they should wear a snood?

However spelt they shouldn't wear one! ;-)

You've lost me. A snood is what is worn to keep long hair in place. "Snood:
A small netlike cap worn by women to keep the hair in place"
(dictionary.com), so I've altered it to include that. I have no idea what
you mean by a snook.

Loose cowl thing - whatever it is called. Browning knew how to name such
things ... ;-)

Right, so you do mean a snood, but you said NOT to wear it... duh!

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/
Remove NOSPAM from address to email me