Dave Hinz

On 19 Sep 2005 20:36:14 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

TMT quoted someone but didn't bother to say who, when they said:

"Walk softly, keep your mouth shut, be respectful, and never lose sight
of the fact someone can simply walk up behind you and crush your skull
with a brick. "

....And sue you down to your shorts to the point that you and your
family is penniless if you use it incorrectly.

The brick? You must have missed the point of the person you're quoting,
by a lot.

Carrying a gun is one thing, using it means accepting the
responsibility of what can come after.

Yes, nobody said otherwise. But, I'd rather be the one dealing with my
actions, than have my survivors dealing with the results of my inaction.