Karl Vorwerk

I like broken glass cemented on the top of concrete or brick wall or the
wrought iron fences in Charleston, SC with the roller spikes on top.
Karl

"Chris" wrote in message
news

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message

When I am done, I am going to put in some booby traps that will bring
blood and break bones. Anyone out there that ain't supposed to be
there will just have to cope.

Steve

Just remember that dull objects (knives, etc.) create more pain than
sharp objects. More pain equals more screams equals a living scarecrow.
Hopefully scaring off the other thieves.

Chris

My imagination has been running amok. Mostly gravity actuated devices
triggered by a trip wire. Anyone got any sites they would care to share?

Steve

I could jog the old memory as I took some simple classes way back.

Using gravity is an option. Best used when the victim falls or steps
(i.e. tiger trap). Plus you get more PSI in a human footstep than most
animals.

Chris